Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nike Spiderman | Nike Dunks Spiderman

Today, I got up earlier in the morning, because I dated with my classmate to shop buy Nike Spiderman shoes, I was so excited, having the Nike Spiderman shoes, for this I had been waiting long, and i would use money which earned by myself during the holiday to buy the Nike Spiderman shoes. when I saw the Nike Spiderman shoes it was love at first sight, I aim to buy the Nike Spiderman shoes at once when I have money enough
After breakfast, we set out at once, we took the bus for long time, when I arrived at business street, I went straight to the nike specialty store, the Nike Spiderman shoes is showy in the window, the Nike Spiderman shoes is red black white color, there are an intersection of nike and spiderman logo, it seens passion, and the white eyes of spiderman make the Nike Spiderman shoes have most vitality, the idea stands out of the Nike Spiderman shoes brands for its stylish and passion.





Several expert designers works with the Nike Spiderman shoes day to night, and it releases various comfort, fashionable, stylish and passion shoes. I went to pay for the Nike Spiderman shoes without any consideration, then I am happy to go back to school. the Nike Spiderman shoes is my favorite.
The next day, I took out my Nike Spiderman shoes to wear, one of my classmate told me that a online store has sell the Nike Spiderman shoes, then I opened the website, and we saw the Nike Spiderman shoes, the Nike Spiderman shoes is the same as mine, it is pretty cool, strong fashion, stylish and passion, and it is cheaper than mine, but I never regret buying the Nike Spiderman shoes, and it costs the money which earned by myself during the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment